No. Maverick FX is a private equity trading firm that trains and allows a team of professional traders to manage and trade its own brokerage account.
- Maverick FX’s traders are brought in as traders and given trading authority to trade the firm’s account for the benefit of the firm.
- Maverick has partnered with some of the biggest firms in the business to provide our traders the absolute best in software, trade execution and superior pricing (commissions).
- Unlike most proprietary trading firms, Maverick FX does not add a “mark-up” to your trading commissions – in the firm's account, we strictly profit from the profits that our traders generate.
Because of this, we do not have volume requirements and actively discourage high frequency trading. This makes our objectives and motivations the same as our traders…generating profits in the market.
You are not being hired in the traditional sense with benefits and a salary, but as an independent contractor. Like all trading professionals, you will be provided with trading capital and your income will be directly tied to your performance.
When you complete the membership requirements required by Maverick FX, you will be offered a position as a trader from our trading Limited Liability Company (LLC). Once you are a trader with capital backing from the LLC, you will be given permission to trade on behalf of the LLC in a sub-account.
As a trader for the firm, you will have access to professional data feeds, professional commission rates and professional trading software.
You will be compensated based on your individual performance as a trader for the LLC and you will receive a U.S. 1099 tax form at the end of each year with your earnings from your trading activities. Taxes on these payouts will be the individual responsibility of each member. Refer to our Trader Advancement Tables for the payout rates.
Maverick FX traders are paid on performance only. Compensation is based on each individual trader’s net profit and loss. We provide a carefully structured Trader Advancement Program that will increase the capital that you can trade as you demonstrate consistent profitability.
There is no cap on the levels that can be achieved, so your potential revenue is virtually unlimited.
Before joining Maverick FX as a member/trader, your primary responsibility will be to complete Maverick’s in-house training program.
Upon the successful completion of Maverick’s training program, your primary responsibility will be to trade the firm’s capital within Maverick’s risk guidelines for maximum profit.
To become a Maverick FX trader, you must satisfactorily complete the following requirements:
- Complete the Maverick FX Training Program: Our training program offers up to 5 live classes every week from the beginning Forex 101 class to the high-powered FX Master class. All of our instructors are seasoned traders and teach the Maverick FX trading methodology. Since we understand everyone has other commitments, we record all of our classes and offer them for view on our website. We have over 300 videos of pre-recorded content for “on demand” viewing.
- Pass the Maverick FX Verification Program: Since you will be trading with firm capital, we have a program to assure us of each trader’s understanding of the forex market in general. Each trader will need to pass a series of tests demonstrating understanding of position sizing, risk management techniques, order entry, and profit targets. Prospective traders in our system will have unlimited access to the tests and unlimited attempts to pass the tests.
- Submit a Proven Track Record: Each trader must demonstrate that he/she can implement the strategies learned in the Maverick FX training program. Prospective traders will spend time on a demo trading platform that will be analyzed and monitored by the trader/coach assigned to them. Management will look for a minimum number of profitable trades, risk vs. reward ratios, capital allocation, minimal drawdowns, etc. Each trader must have management approval before accessing the firm’s capital.
Yes! Due to incredible technological advancements in the professional trading field, we can monitor, assist, and teach a trader remotely just as effectively as one on-site.
While some traders do thrive in the energetic environment of a trading room, many do better from the comfort and solitude of their own homes. What’s more, our remote traders experience all that happens on our main trading floor through our trade setups in the weekly Trading Room and our real-time trade updates on our members' area trading blog.
Monthly trading profits are calculated based on total trader account value on the last calendar day of every month.
Profit disbursements are available on the 1st of the month following the prior trading period. For example, if you earned $10,000 in profits in the month of March and were on a 75% profit split, then you could request a disbursement of $7,500 on April 1st. Traders can optionally retain some or all earnings within their trading accounts and apply for higher firm capital amounts.
Yes! This increase will be granted based on your trading performance, profits retained in your account and the size of your risk deposit. In our program, traders earn greater and greater exposure through performance.
As most traders know, the bigger the buying power, the bigger the potential profits. This extra potential is earned via “consistency” more than anything else. In the professional trading world, consistency is king. We are looking for consistency married with low drawdowns and/or small account swings. Some of our traders don’t experience a losing month in an entire year, with account swings that are nearly nonexistent.
Level advancement will be made by additional education requirements and management approval.
Yes! Part-time traders often grow into some of our best traders.
First of all, their growth and development as professional traders happens in smaller, more digestible periods. Secondly, the lessons learned are steady and the part-time nature of their trading reduces the risk of being overloaded and overwhelmed with too much at one time. Some of our best full-time traders today began initially as part-timer traders.
Since it is our money, we want to make sure that we have traders who know what they are doing to minimize our risk.
- Without exception, all Maverick FX traders are required to complete Maverick’s qualification program.
- Maverick FX offers its traders leverage, coaching, and support not found in other proprietary trading firms. Management has found that the full benefit of this infrastructure comes only after completing a comprehensive qualification program.
- Maverick’s goal is to create a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with its traders and has found the best way to accomplish this goal is to start its traders off with an excellent foundation.
Yes. Maverick FX works with all manner of traders, from beginning to experienced. Based on your experience level when you join our program, our recruiters will place you in a qualification program customized by your recruiter.
Simply click on the "Apply Now" button/link at the top or bottom of this page (or just click here) to start the application process.
The Maverick FX application process has five (5) steps and includes some helpful videos to let you learn more about Maverick FX.