Maverick FX Membership Agreement
Maverick FX™ provides its registered members with a number of benefits, including access to live webcasts, recorded videos, daily/weekly market updates, and selected tools from third parties and other services (collectively, the ” Membership Services”), for their individual usage, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Overview of Costs
- Member agrees to pay a one-time enrollment fee of $1,895. This fee becomes non-refundable after the 72-hr Right-of-Rescission period. The fee represents a lifetime non-transferrable membership to the firm, as well as the first monthly desk fee. The member has the right to leave the firm temporarily or permanently at any time.
- Member agrees to begin paying monthly desk fees in the amount of $199.00/month, beginning thirty (30) days after enrollment and continuing in perpetuity until the member withdraws from the firm, either temporarily or permanently. This fee covers all of the ongoing costs of the Membership Services, software, simulators, instructors, etc. This fee is required regardless of whether the member is trading within the Capital Sharing Program.
Capital Sharing Program Overview
- During the Trader Combine period, defined as the trial period of live trading prior to entering the Capital Sharing Program, the trader must submit a risk deposit of a minimum of $2,000. This capital is risk capital and remains entirely the property of the trader. It serves to protect against losses in the sub-account. The firm agrees to fund the same sub-account with $2,000, allowing beginning traders to start with a minimum $4,000 account.* When the trader has illustrated proper track record in regards to risk management and position sizing (as defined by management), the firm will add an addition $6,000 to the trader’s account, allowing Level 1 traders to begin with a minimum account size of $10K.*
- *unless otherwise specified by or arranged with management
- All currency trades carry a maximum 50:1 leverage, as defined by the rules and regulations for currency trading in U.S.-based accounts.
- The trader retains their designated split of the profits, which begins at, and shall never be less than 70 percent. These profit splits begin during the Trader Combine period. The firm keeps the remainder, which shall never be more than 30 percent. Traders can advance levels through a consistent track record of profitability and proper risk management and top-tier traders will retain up to 80 percent of profits.
Listed below are the terms of the agreement you are entering into with Maverick FX™.
Membership grants you access to the www.maverickfx.com website Members’ Area, which includes unlimited access to all features: education, calculators, simulators, journals, etc. Upon joining Maverick FX, each member will receive a welcome packet with a unique username and password that provides access to the Members’ Area. Inside the Members’ Area, traders can enroll in any live class offered by Maverick FX, access the library of countless recorded webcasts, currency-by-currency analysis, our current trade board, and downloads of all Maverick FX manuals, tools, calculators, handouts, etc.
Each member is required to keep their subscription active to benefit from the Maverick FX program.
Each trader agrees to make every effort possible to attend the live FX Room each week (typically on Sunday evenings at 10:00 p.m. EST). If unable to attend, traders will watch the recorded version of the FX Room, which will be normally be available for download within 3 hours after the class is completed. This crucial class is designed to prepare each trader for the upcoming week to make sure all traders are aware of the macro trends of the markets, major news events and possible setups for the week.
All Maverick FX traders will be given access to our customized TWS trading platform to analyze currencies and execute trades. Because this will be the platform you will employ when you join the Capital Sharing Program, it is necessary that each member become knowledgeable and comfortable with the trading platform. Each member will also be provided with a specific demo account where they will make trades to be submitted to management in order to qualify for the Capital Sharing Program. This account will take around one week to setup and you will be delivered your username and password via email. Practice accounts will not be monitored by management, as to allow members to experiment with trading styles and strategies without repercussion or penalty.
Additionally, Maverick FX Trading™ reserves the right at any time to: change the Membership Service, including eliminating, adding, or discontinuing any content or feature of the Membership Service and may make changes to conditions for use of the Membership Service (with reasonable notice).
REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY
As a member of Maverick FX Trading™ you also have certain other obligations relating to your membership:
- You may not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Membership Services to any third party;
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password; and
- You agree to notify us at email@example.com you become aware of any possible unauthorized use(s) of your account or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your user name or password.
When using the Membership Services you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Membership Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Membership Services:
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Membership Services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
- You agree to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Membership Service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our websites;
- You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, recompile or disassemble any portion of the Maverick FX Trading™ website or the Membership Services;
- You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Membership Services without their express consent.
- You agree not to login to www.maverickfx.com from more than one computer at the same time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The www.maverickfx.com website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by unrelated or related parties other than Maverick FX Trading™. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. Maverick FX Trading™ does not control these sites and is not responsible for their contents or policies. You agree not to hold Maverick FX Trading™ responsible for the content or operation of such websites. A hyperlink from this Maverick FX Trading™ website to another website does not imply or mean that Maverick FX Trading™ endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you might link from the www.mavericktrading.com website. This website may contain descriptions of and references to products, services, and firms. These references do not imply our endorsement of those products, services or entities. Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on the web site. Rather, you are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the website and any products, services or firms referenced here.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS, AND LIMITATIONS ON USE
The content displayed on the www.maverickfx.com website (“Content”) including the content available through Membership Services is the property of Maverick FX or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content includes for example, stories, tools, calculators and other items displayed on the site. This content may only be used for your personal and noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Content to anyone, including but not limited to others in your company or organization, without the express prior written consent of Maverick FX Trading, with this one exception:
You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, disseminate an insubstantial portion of content from this www.maverickfx.com website, for a noncommercial purpose, without charge, and transmitted in non-electronic form, to a limited number of individuals.
This Maverick FX Trading service includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Maverick FX Trading and its Content licensors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. Maverick FX Trading believes its content and services to be useful, but cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. Therefore Maverick FX Trading and its Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions and recommendations or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Your trading results will be based on a number of personal factors such as skill level, research, risk management strategies, etc.. Because of the personal nature of trading, Maverick FX Trading™ makes no guarantees that you will make money from your trading activities and you agree to hold harmless Maverick FX Trading™ and any instructors, coaches, or mentors from any loss of capital in your trading activities.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the TOU; (b) your use of the site; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
As regards to trading, stocks, options, futures, and foreign exchange trading involve significant risk of loss and are not suitable for everyone. Nothing published on this site shall be considered a recommendation to purchase or trade the shares or contracts discussed.
With the Capital Sharing Program at Maverick FX Trading™, we allow our members to access and trade as a trader of the firm and utilize its capital. Maverick FX Trading™ will not discriminate due to age, race, color, or creed and all applicants of the Capital Sharing Program will be approved based on merit alone. Maverick FX Trading™ reserves the right to deny anyone access to capital that does not meet the requirements. Maverick FX Trading™ does not guarantee every member will qualify to participate in the Capital Sharing Program..
Maverick FX Trading provides general financial information designed to educate its members. Maverick FX Trading’s interactive features are an educational and informational service designed to help users identify trading and investment strategies that can help them meet their financial goals. They do not take into account all of the unique circumstances that may affect a user’s financial decisions, and nothing contained herein should be considered personalized investment advice that is tailored to the individual needs of users. The results obtained by using these features should not serve as the sole or primary basis for making investment decisions. Users should consult their financial advisers to develop a personalized plan.
Digital Signature Acceptance of Member Agreement and Receipt